Student: How do I create an iClicker Cloud account, register my remote ID, and vote in my course?
You will learn how to create an iClicker Cloud account, register a remote ID and vote in your course.
Students will need an active iClicker Cloud account to participate in polls in the classroom whether a smartphone, a remote, or a computer is being used to vote.
1. Click on the iClicker connection link and click on it.
From your Titanium course, locate the iClicker connection link (your teacher would have created this link for you) and click on it.
2. At the login window, locate and click 'Sign Up!'
3. Type 'Fullerton' in the search box and select 'California State University Fullerton' in the search result.
4. Click on the Next button.
5. Fill out the form with your information.
MPORTANT: Be sure to use a CSUF-issued email address or your participation will not sync.
6. Tick the box to agree to the policies.
7. Click on Next.
8. Put in a secure password.
9. Click on Create Account.
10. Click Sign In.
11. Provide the email and password.
12. Click on Sign In.
13.1. Click the main menu icon.
13.2. Choose Profile.
13.3. Click on Register Remotes.
13.4. Click the "Register Remote" button.
13.5. Enter Remote ID and click Save.
Your remote ID is located on the back of your remote, or it's displayed briefly when you first turn on the remote.
14.1. Turn on the remote.
14.2. Make sure it is on the right frequency ("AA" by default, please verify with your instructor).
14.3. Vote by selecting the "right" letter on the remote.
You may change your vote until the session is closed or until the instructor advances to the next question.
You have now learned how to create an iClicker Cloud student account, register your remote ID, and vote in your course.