How do I create an iClicker Connection for my TITANium course?
You will learn how to add an iClicker Connection to your course, so that your students can easily find and add themselves to your iClicker course.
1. Go to iClicker.com and click on Sign In.
2. Choose Instructor on the popup window.
3. Type your email address and password.
4. Click Sign In.
5. Select your iClicker Cloud course by clicking on the course link.
If you haven't yet created an iClicker Cloud course, click on the Create New Course button.
6. Choose Settings from the side menu.
7. Click on "Integrations".
8. Turn on "Grade Sync Integration" by clicking on the "OFF" slider.
9. Click the "Select a Platform" dropdown menu and choose "Moodle".
10. At the expanded page click "Copy Link".
11. Enter your course in TITANium.
We will continue the next step by moving over to Titanium. Complete your steps to log in to Titanium and select the course you will sync with iClicker. Be sure to "Turn Editing On".
12. Click Add an activity or resource.
13. Select "External tool" and then click Add.
14. Type an activity name.
15. Paste the copied LTI link in the Launch URL box.
16. Type the maximum grade for this iClicker activity.
17. Click on Save and return to course.
18. Verify the iClicker Connection link.
You can now direct your students to connect to your course via this activity.
Students need only to click this link once. After they have created an account and register their remote, they will not need to use this link anymore.
You have now learned how to setup iClicker Cloud to sync with a Titanium Course.