How do I add a voice comment in Turnitin?
You will learn how to create a voice comment for a student in a Turnitin assignment in your course in TITANium.
You should already have created a Turnitin assignment within your course.
1. Click on the Turnitin assignment link within your course.
In this case, the Turnitin assignment is called Response Paper. You will be taken to the "Assignment Inbox" within the Turnitin container.
2. Click on the Pencil icon to select a paper to grade.
When you click on the Pencil icon, the title of the paper or the similarity report icon, the Feedback Studio will open in a new window.
3. The Feedback Studio opens in a new window.
4. Click on the Feedback Summary icon.
5. Click on Record.
Note: You can only record a maximum of 3 minutes.
6. Click on Stop when you are finished.
If you are not satisfied with the recording, you can delete it and try again.
7. Click on the Save icon.
8. Type a grade into the Grade field or use the rubric.
9. Type the grade.
10.1. The Student clicks on the Turnitin assignment link.
10.2. The student clicks on the Pencil icon.
10.3. The student clicks on the Play button to listen to the audio recording.
You have now learned how to create a voice comment for a student in a Turnitin assignment.