How do I import a Turnitin rubric?
You will learn how to import a rubric into the Turnitin assignment in your course in TITANium. Before you can import a rubric, you must first create a Turnitin assignment in your course. You must also have a Turnitin rubric (.rbc) file which can be exported from some other instructor's Turnitin assignment or downloaded from the Internet (turnitin.com).
This guide has been updated for TITANium 2019-2020.
Follow these steps after at least one student has submitted a paper for this this assignment.
1. Click on the Turnitin assignment link in your course.
2. Click on the title of a student paper to open the Feedback Studio.
3. Click on the Rubric/Form icon.
4. Click on the Gear icon.
5. Click on the Menu icon.
6. Select Upload Rubric/Grading Form.
7. Drag the RBC file to the file upload area
8. Click on Open.
9. Click on Attach to Assignment.
10. Click on Close.
11. The paper is now ready to grade using the imported rubric
Tip: This rubric will also be available for use in future Turnitin assignments.
You have now learned how to import a Turnitin rubric and attach it to a specific Turnitin assignment in your course.