Student: How do I log in to TITANium via the CSUF Student Portal?
You will learn how to log in to TITANium via the CSUF Student Portal.
This guide applies to TITANium 2019-2020.
1. Navigate to the CSUF homepage.
2. Click on the Students tab.
3. Type your student username and password.
4. Click on the Login button.
5. Click on the TITANium link.
6. Click on the TITANium button for the appropriate academic year.
7. Your Dashboard in TITANium will display.
The Dashboard for 2019-2020 has been revised. You will now see your most recently accessed course at the top and all of the other courses below.
The courses must first be made visible by the instructor. If you expect to see a course but do not, then email your instructor.
Below the sample students has two courses.
You have now learned how to login to TITANium via the CSUF Student Portal.