TITANium Resource Center
Welcome to the TITANium Resource Center where you may find self-help guides on a wide range of topics regarding teaching and learning using TITANium (Moodle). Begin by typing in a keyword and clicking on Search.
Canvas guides are available at the Canvas Resource Center.
- Student: How do I log in to TITANium via the CSUF Student Portal?
- Student: Why can't I see my course?
- Student: How do I update my TITANium user profile?
- Student: What are the technical/computer requirements to take an online course?
- Student: How do I use the activity completion check boxes to track my progress in my course?
- Student: What is "Netiquette"?
- Student: How do I post to a forum?
- Student: How do I insert a YouTube video in my forum post?
- Student: How do I share a video in Dropbox in a forum post in TITANium?
- Student: How do I include a picture in my forum post?
- Student: How do I attach a file to a forum post?
- Student: How do I reply to a forum post?
- Student: How do I subscribe to a forum?
- Student: How do I turn forum tracking on or off?
- Student: Why can't I see other students' replies in a Q and A forum?
- Getting Started with TITANium
- What's new in TITANium 2020-2021?
- Student Self-Help Guide
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Grades - Gradebook Settings in Depth
- Scantron and ParScore
Add-Ons for TITANium
- Dropbox in TITANium
- Flipgrid in TITANium
- Google Docs and Drive in TITANium
- H5P in TITANium
- iClicker in Titanium
- ShareStream in TITANium
- Turnitin in TITANium
- VoiceThread in TITANium
- YouTube in TITANium
- Zoom in TITANium