What is Respondus?
- Respondus 4.0 is a software tool for creating and managing exams and test items.
- The exams and test items can be published directly to Canvas and TITANium or printed to file or paper.
- Test items can be created offline using familiar word processing software such as MSWord and then imported to Respondus.
- Respondus can then export the test items in a variety of formats for uploading to Canvas or TITANium using its import/export functions.
- Respondus can also create a link directly to the Cal State Fullerton Canvas server (or TITANium server), called a “personality”, allowing direct uploads of test items and exams to Canvas (or TITANium).
Other uses of Respondus as well as specific tasks are explained in the Respondus 4.0 User Guide.
The Respondus User Guide should be referred to whenever performing a task in Respondus.
- How do I create test items in Respondus 4.0 for exporting to my course in TITANium?
- How Do I Import Test Items with Tables and/or Graphics into Respondus 4.0 from a MS Word Document?
- How do I import Test Items into Respondus from a plain text file?
- How do I export a test or items from Respondus to a file?