How do I adjust the Letter scale for grades in my course?
You will learn how to adjust the Letter scale from the university standard to your school or department standard.
1. Enter your course.
2. Click on Grades in the Nav drawer.
3. Click on the Letters tab.
4. Click on the Edit tab.
5. Tick the Override site defaults check box.
6. Type the A grade or change the percentage.
In this example, the plusses and minusses are being changed as the desired scale has only A, B, C, D, and F.
7. Click on Save changes button.
When you have made all of the changes desired, click on the Save changes button.
8. Verify the revised scale.
You have now learned how to adjust the Letter scale in your course.