How do I add a Feedback activity?
You will learn how to add a Feedback activity to your course in TITANium. The Feedback activity module is designed to obtain student input or feedback in a survey format. This can allow you to obtain anonymous student input as to the content of the course, self-reflection, questions for the instructor, etc.
This guide has been updated for TITANium 2019-2020.
1. Enter your course.
2. Click on the Gear icon.
3. Turn editing on.
4. Click on Add resource or activity.
5. Select Feedback.
6. Click on Add.
7. Type a Name and a Description.
The example shown in these steps is on how to create anonymous student feedback on how a course is progressing.
8. Set Availability dates as desired.
9. Select Anonymous.
Tip: Anonymous is the default setting for recording user names.
10. Type a Completion message.
11. Common module settings
Read this guide to learn about using the Common module settings.
12. Restrict access
Read this guide to learn about using Restrict access.
13. Activity completion
Read this guide to learn about using Tags.
Read this guide to learn about using Competencies.
16. Click on Save and display.
17. Click on Edit questions tab.
18. Click on Select.
19. Select Multiple choice.
Note the different types of questions you can create: Longer text answer, Multiple choice, Multiple choice (rated), Numeric answer, and Short text answer.
20. Type a Question and a Label.
Note: if a response is required regarding this question, tick the Required checkbox.
21. Select Multiple choice - single answer allowed (dropdownlist).
This will give the students a dropdown list. You may, of course, choose a different format.
22. Type your answer choices.
The format for the answer choices requires each choice to be on a separate line.
23. Choose the position of the question if you are creating the questions out of order.
24. Click on Save question.
25. Add the remaining questions.
26. View the Feedback activity as a student.
26.1. Click on Answer the questions.
26.2. Answer each question.
26.3. Click on Submit your answers.
You have now learned how to add the Feedback activity to your course in TITANium.