How do I add an External tool activity?
You will learn how to create an External tool activity in your course in TITANium.
The External tool activity module is primarily used for external (to TITANium) web services which are designed to interact with TITANium. Some of them are allowed to communicate with the gradebook; others are simply allowing students access to protected content.
This guide has been updated for TITANium 2019-2020.
Which External tool activity would you like to learn how to add to your course?
- Turnitin (includes GradeMark, PeerMark, and Similarity reports)
- VitalSource/Titan Direct Access
- iFullerton Course Attendance Report
- Zoom (web conferencing)
- SoftChalk Cloud lesson
- VoiceThread (presentation, interaction)
- Proctorio (Secure Exam Proctor)