How do I create an FAQ or an Ask a Question forum?
You will learn how to create a forum for students to ask questions about your course (e.g, about the syllabus, assignments, due dates, format for papers, etc.).
1. Enter your course in TITANium.
2. Click on the Gear icon.
3. Select Turn editing on.
4. Click on Add activity or resource.
The ideal place for the FAQ or Ask a Question forum is in the top section of the course.
5. Select Forum.
6. Click on Add.
7. Type a title for the forum.
8. Add text, images, video, etc. to the Description textbox.
9. Click on Save and return to course.
10. The new forum is now on your course main page.
10.1. Click on the title of the forum.
10.2. Click on the Gear icon.
10.3. Select Subscribe to this forum.
10.4. You are now subscribed to this forum.
You have now learned how to create a forum for students to post questions about your course.