How do I enable Flash Player within Google Chrome?
You will learn how to enable the Flash Player plugin, so that you can play videos that still use the Flash Player plugin within your web browser.
2020 update: Since Flash Player is no longer supported by Adobe, it is recommended to not enable Flash Player in any web browser.
This screenshot below shows how Chrome may display a page which has a Flash Player element when the plugin hasn't been enabled for that domain.
1. Click on the 'Customize and control Google Chrome' menu.
The 'Customize and control Google Chrome' menu looks like three vertical dots in the top right corner of the web browser.
2. Select Settings.
3. Click on the Search icon.
4. Type 'flash'
5. Scroll down to Content settings and click on it.
6. Click on the arrow to the right of the Flash section.
7. Click on ADD in the Allow row.
8. Type '[*.]fullerton.edu'.
This will allow any web page within the fullerton.edu domain to use the Flash Player plugin.
9. Click on ADD.
10. Refresh the web page.
11. The video should now play.
You have now learned how to enable the Flash Player plugin to play a video in Google Chrome.