How do I remove questions and categories from the Question bank?
You will learn how to remove unwanted questions and categories from your course's question bank.
Follow these steps to delete all of the questions within a given category and then to delete the category itself.
1. Enter your course in TITANium.
2. Click on the Gear icon.
3. Select More...
4. Click on Questions.
5. Click on the dropdown menu.
6. Select the desired question bank.
7. Check the box to show subcategories.
Note: it is only necessary to check this box if you have subcategories.
8. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on Show all.
9. Tick the box to select all.
10. Scroll down to the bottom and click on Delete.
11. Scroll down and click on Delete.
12. Looking at the dropdown, we can see that the questions are deleted but not the categories.
13. Click on the Categories tab.
14. Note that the categories have no questions.
15. Click on the Trash can to delete the category.
16. Repeat with the remaining categories until they are all deleted.
You have now learned how to delete a category and its set of questions within the Question bank in your course.