How do I create a YouTube account via Titan Apps in the CSUF portal?
You will learn how to create a YouTube account with your Cal State Fullerton email account using Titan Apps within the CSUF Portal.
1. Log in to the CSUF Portal.
2. Click on the Titan Apps Employee icon.
If you do not see the Titan Apps Employee icon, type 'titan apps' in the search field on the top right corner of the webpage. Titan Apps Employee will then appear at the top of the list.
3. Click on the Google Drive icon.
4. Click on Continue if asked to verify.
5. Click on the Google Apps menu icon in the upper right-hand corner of the web page.
6. Click on the YouTube icon.
You may need to click on More first then on YouTube.
You should be automatically signed in to YouTube, but if not, then click on the Sign in button.
7. You will receive an email confirmation from Google.
If this is your first time to login, then you may receive an email stating there was a new sign-in.
You have now learned how to link your Cal State Fullerton account to YouTube using Titan Apps within the CSUF Portal.