How do I link Dropbox and Zoom so that my Zoom Recordings go automatically to Dropbox?
You will learn how to link your Zoom account to your Dropbox account.
This will then automatically copy every Zoom Cloud Recording to your Dropbox account. You can then easily share that video with your students via the connection between Canvas and Dropbox.
1. Click on Sign in at Dropbox.com.
2. Type your email address.
3. Click on Continue.
4. Click on your profile image or initials.
5. Select Settings.
6. Click on the Connected tab.
7. Click on Connect to Zoom.
8. Click on Got it.
9. Click on Sign in with SSO.
10. Type in 'fullerton'.
11. Click on Continue.
12. Click on Authorize.
13. Click on Enable.
14. You are now connect to Zoom.
15. You now have a folder called Zoom.
You have now learned how to link your Zoom account to your Dropbox account, so that your Zoom cloud recordings will be automatically copied to your Dropbox account.