How do I move an H5P file from Titanium to Canvas and make it a graded assignment?
You will learn how to move an H5P activity from a Titanium course into a Canvas course and make it a graded assignment.
1. Enter your course in Titanium and select the H5P activity.
2. At the bottom left of the player, click the Reuse button.
3. Select Download as an .h5p file.
4. To create an H5P graded assignment, select Assignments from within your Canvas course.
5. Click the Assignment button to add a new assignment.
6. Select External Tool.
7. Click Find.
8. Select H5P.
9. Click Select.
10. Click Add Content.
11. Select Upload.
12. Click Upload a File.
13. Select the H5P file that was downloaded from Titanium.
14. Click Open.
15. Click Use.
16. Click Save and Insert.
17. Select Load in a new tab.
18. Click Select.
19. Add remaining Canvas assignment information. Click Save.
You have now learned how to download an H5P interactive lesson from your course in TITANium and how to upload it as a graded assignment in your Canvas course.