How do I move an H5P file from Titanium to Canvas and make it a practice only activity?
You will learn how to move an H5P activity from a Titanium course into a Canvas course and make it a practice only activity.
1. Enter your course in Titanium and select the H5P activity.
2. At the bottom left of the player, click the Reuse button.
3. Select Download as an .h5p file.
4. In Canvas, select Module.
5. Click + symbol for the module where the H5P file will be placed.
6. Select External Tool.
7. Select H5P.
8. If an H5P folder for the Canvas course doesn't exist, create one.
9. Enter folder name.
10. Click Create.
11. Select the course folder.
12. Click Add Content.
13. Click Upload.
14. Click Upload a File.
15. Select the H5P file you downloaded from your Titanium course.
16. Click Open.
17. Click Use.
18. Click Save and Insert.
19. Click Add Item.
20. The H5P activity will be added to the bottom of the module. If necessary, drag it to the correct location.
You have now learned how to download an H5P interactive lesson from your course in TITANium and how to upload it to your course in Canvas.