How do I send an email using Titan Online (Faculty Center)?
You will learn how to send an email - either to individual students or to the entire class - using the Faculty Center located within Titan Online.
Follow these steps after you have logged in to the CSUF Portal.
1. Click on the Titan Online icon.
2. Click on the Titan Online icon.
3. Click on Faculty Center.
4. Click on the Roster icon.
5. Click on Select All.
If you want to only email some students but not all, then check the box to the left of the appropriate student.
6. Notify Selected Students.
7. Fill out the message to send.
The To: field and the BCC: field will be filled in with the student email addresses.
You need to type text into the Subject line and a Message. You cannot include any attachments.
8. Click on Send Notification.
9. Article Summary
You have now learned how to send an email to your students using the Faculty Center within Titan Online.