How do I create a link to my syllabus (a file) in Dropbox?
You will learn how to link to a file stored in your CSU Fullerton Dropbox account. This will allow students in your course in TITANium to view the file, such as your syllabus or PowerPoint or pretty much any kind of file.
Follow these steps after you have uploaded the appropriate files to your CSUF Dropbox account.
2. Turn editing on.
4. Select File.
8. Click on Dropbox in the left-hand menu.
9. Click on Login to your account.
14. Click on CSU Fullerton.
15. The contents of your CSUF dropbox account should display.
16. Navigate to where the file is you want to link.
17. Click on the desired file.
18. Select Create an alias/shortcut to the file.
You have now learned how to connect your CSU Fullerton Dropbox with TITANium and to link a file from your dropbox.