How do I install Zoom on a Mac?
You will learn how to install the Zoom app on your Mac. This process will first activate your CSUF Zoom account, and then download the Zoom app for you use on your Mac.
1. Go to my.fullerton.edu
2. Login to the CSUF Portal
Use your username and password.
3. Click on Web Meetings
The Web Meetings icon may be along the top row of icons or it may be along the left side.
4. Click on Zoom
5. The Fullerton Zoom portal will display
6. Navigate to https://fullerton.zoom.us/download
7. Click the download button
8. Double-click the downloaded file
9. Click on Continue
10. Click on Continue
11. Click on Sign In
12. Click on Login with SSO
13. Type 'fullerton'
14. Click on Continue
15. Type your username, password, and click on Login
16. Your Zoom account Dashboard should now display
You have now learned how to install Zoom on your Mac.