How do I embed a YouTube video in a Forum?
You will learn how to embed a YouTube video in a forum text box using the embed code provided by YouTube.
Follow these steps after you have added a forum to your course. This example forum has groups and is restricted to a grouping; however, that is not a requirement. Read this article to learn more about using groups and a grouping in a forum activity.
1. Enter your course in TITANium.
2. Click on the link to the forum you have already created.
3. Click on Edit settings in the Forum administration block.
4. Expand the text box menu.
5. Click on the HTML tool.
6. In a new tab, navigate to the desired YouTube video.
7. Scroll down the page and click on Share.
8. Click on Embed.
9. Click on Show more.
10. Select only 'Show player controls' and 'Enable privacy-enhanced mode'.
11. Select the embed code.
12. Copy the embed code.
13. Return to the Edit forum page.
14. Click on the location in the text box where you want the video to display.
15. Right-mouse click and select Paste as plain text (or as Paste).
16. The embed code now displays.
17. Click on the HTML button.
18. The video should display within the text box.
19. Click on Save and display.
20. The Video is now available within the Forum page.
You have now learned how to embed a YouTube video in a forum text box using the embed code provided by YouTube.