How do I embed a YouTube video in a Label?
You will learn how to add a YouTube video to a Label resource within your course in TITANium.
2. Turn editing on.
Click the Turn editing on link within the ADMINISTRATION block or click on the Turn editing on button.
5. Choose Label from the Resources list.
You can embed a YouTube video into any text box. Almost all of the types of Activities and Resources that can be added using this menu can be used to embed a YouTube video. You can also embed videos from other sources as well.
6. Click on Add.
7. Enter the Adding a new label page.
8. Type descriptive text into the text box.
9. Navigate to the YouTube video you want to embed.
In a new window or tab, navigate to the YouTube video you want to embed.
10. Copy the URL in the Address bar.
Right-mouse click on the URL in the Address bar and select Copy from the menu.
11. Select the text and click on the Link button.
12. Paste the URL from YouTube into the Enter a URL field.
13. Click on Create link.
14. Click on Save and return to course.
15. The embedded YouTube video is now displayed within the Label.
16. Click to play the video.
You have learned how to embed a YouTube video into a Label (or text box) in your course in TITANium.