How do I add a course in iClicker Cloud?
1. Go to iClicker.com and click on Sign In.
2. Choose Instructor on the popup window.
3. Provide your login information and click Sign In
4. Create a course by clicking on "Create New Course" button
5. Enter your Course Name, the Start Date, and the End Date. Click Create.
Fill in as much information as possible to help your students find your course.
When your course ends (based on the End Date), it will automatically archived. An archived course no longer appears in student searches and cannot be joined. Students already in the course, however, will continue to have access to the content as long as they do not remove themselves from the course.
6. Your course now appears on the course list.
You have now learned how to create a new course in iClicker Cloud.