How to Start a Polling Session with iClicker Cloud.
1. Start by double click on the iClicker Cloud icon from the Desktop.
1.1. If you see a security warning window, please click the Run button.
2. Provide your credential to login to iClicker Cloud.
Please Note: If you are running iClicker from the classroom computer, please DO NOT check the box "This is a personal computer. Sign me in automatically."
3. Select a course
4. Start a session.
Click the "Start Polling Session" button located under the course name.
Note: The blue"iClicker enabled" button indicates that a base is connected and is active.
5. Start a poll.
5.1. A popup menu will show. Select "Polling" to begin a poll.
5.2. Start polling by clicking the start button on the polling toolbar.
5.3. Stop polling by clicking the stop button on the polling toolbar.
5.4. Stop the polling session once you've finished with all the questions.
Click the "X" to exit out of the polling session.
6. Click on "Results" to view a summary of responses.
Click the Left or Right arrow to navigate between questions.
Click on an answer choice to select it as a correct answer.
Click the first icon on the menu to open the side thumbnail navigation panel. Thumbnails capture images of the screen for each question you polled. Select a thumbnail to view the result for that question.
BE CAREFUL: You may delete a question by selecting it then click the trashcan icon at the bottom left corner of the navigation panel.
7. Click on "Attendees" to view the names of students who have joined, responded to a session, and/or any unregistered remotes.
8. To exit the polling menu click on the "X". Click "Yes" to confirm exiting.
You have now learned how to start a polling session with iClicker Cloud.