How to create an iClicker Cloud account.
If you are running iClicker from your own laptop please see "How to download and install the iClicker Cloud software for Windows." to download and install the software. All campus Smart Classroom have iClicker software already installed locally. To run iClicker Cloud you MUST have an account.
1. Launch the iClicker Cloud application from the Desktop.
Double click the iClicker Cloud icon on the Desktop.
2. If this is the first time you run iClicker Cloud you must create an account.
2.1. From the login window, select "Create Account".
2.2. Enter the required information. Don't forget to type in your instructor remote ID. Click Create.
- Search for Cal State Fullerton
- Choose a discipline
- Fill out the name, email, and password fields
- Type your instructor remote ID in the ID box
- Click "Create"
2.3. You should now be logged in to iClicker.
You have now learned how to create an iClicker Cloud account.