How do I create an iClicker Cloud account?
If you are running iClicker from your own laptop please see "How to download and install the iClicker Cloud software for Windows." to download and install the software. All campus Smart Classrooms have iClicker software already installed locally. To run iClicker Cloud you MUST have an account.
1. Go to iClicker.com. Click on Create an Account.
2. Next, select "Instructor" from the window.
3. Enter the required information. Don't forget to type in your instructor remote ID. Click Create.
- Search for Cal State Fullerton
- Choose a discipline
- Fill out the name, email, and password fields
- Type your instructor remote ID in the ID box
- Click "Create"
4. You should now be logged in to iClicker.
You have now learned how to create an iClicker Cloud account.