How to create an iClicker Connection for your TITANium course?
Add an iClicker Connection link to your course so that your students can easily find and add themselves to your iClicker course.
1. Select your iClicker Cloud course and open the course settings.
Click either the gear icon in the side panel or the Edit button on your course dashboard.
2. From the side menu of the popup window, select Grade Sync.
3. Select "Single-column grade sync. Click "Copy Link" to copy the LTI link.
Please note: You can click "Cancel" at the bottom of the page after you're done copying the link.
4. Go to your Titanium course (the same course as your iClicker course). Click the gear icon and choose "Turn editing on".
5. Click "Add an activity or resources".
6. Select "External tool" and then click Add.
7. Fill out the Adding a new External tool page, paste the copied LTI link in the Launch URL box. Click "Save and return to course" when done.
Activity name: iClicker Connection
External tool name: Automatic, based on launch URL
Launch URL: [paste the URL copied from the iClicker Cloud app]
Launch Container: New Window [You may need to click "Show more..." to see more option]
Grade: enter the max point allocate to all iClicker activity
8. Review the iClicker Connection activity. You can now direct your students to connect to your course via this activity.
Students need only to click this link once. After they have created an account and register their remote they will not need to use this link anymore.
You have now learned how to setup iClicker Cloud to sync with a Titanium Course.