How do I setup i>Clicker to sync with my course in TITANium?
You will learn how to sync the i>Clicker polling data with your course in TITANium. Thereby, uploading the grades to the TITANium course gradebook.
By syncing i>Clicker course data with a TItanium course, students will be able register their remotes within Titanium resulting in fewer errors, and faculty can seamlessly sync class rosters and upload points to TITANium without ever leaving the i>grader application.
2. At the i>Clicker welcome screen click the + Create button to add a course.
3. When the Create New Course window appears, enter a course name.
4. Click the "Create" button.
7. Under the "Gradebook" tab, click the "Select Course" button.
9. Enter your iClicker TITANium Security Key in the "Security Key" box.
This is NOT your campus password. See below for steps to retrieve this key.
9.1. Log into Titanium at: https://moodle-2016-2017.fullerton.edu/my/
Log in using your campus portal information.
9.7. Highlight and copy the series of numbers and letters in the 'Your Security Key' box.
14. Click the "Save" button in the Course Settings window.
15. If you are prompted by the “Roster File Not Found” window, click the “OK” button.
16. Click the “Sync Roster” button.
17. Click the "Close" button of the popup window.
You have now learned how to setup iClicker to sync with a Titanium Course.