How do I create an iClicker Connection for my TITANium course?
Add an iClicker Connection link to your course so that your students can easily find and add themselves to your iClicker course.
1. Go to iClicker.com and click on Sign In.
2. Choose Instructor on the popup window.
3. Provide your login information and click Sign In
4. Select your iClicker Cloud course by clicking on the course link.
5. Choose Settings from the side menu.
6. Click on "Integrations".
7. Turn on "Grade Sync Integration" by clicking on the "OFF" slider.
8. Click the "Select a Platform" dropdown menu and choose "Moodle". The page will expand to provide more information.
9. At the expanded page click "Copy Link" to copy the LTI link.
10. We will continue the next step by moving over to Titanium. Complete your steps to log in to Titanium and select the course you will sync with iClicker. Be sure to "Turn Editing On".
11. Click "Add an activity or resources".
12. Select "External tool" and then click Add.
13. Fill out the Adding a new External tool page, paste the copied LTI link in the Launch URL box. Click "Save and return to course" when done.
Activity name: iClicker Connection
External tool name: Automatic, based on launch URL
Launch URL: [paste the URL copied from the iClicker Cloud app]
Launch Container: New Window [You may need to click "Show more..." to see more option]
Grade: enter the max point allocate to all iClicker activity
14. Review the iClicker Connection activity. You can now direct your students to connect to your course via this activity.
Students need only to click this link once. After they have created an account and register their remote they will not need to use this link anymore.
You have now learned how to setup iClicker Cloud to sync with a Titanium Course.