Student: How do I view the instructor's comments when she uses a rubric?
You will learn how to view the comments and how you scored on the rubric your instructor used in a Turnitin assignment in your course in TITANium.
Follow these steps after your instructor has graded the Turnitin assignment and the Feedback Release Date and time has already occurred.
1. Enter your course in TITANium.
2. Scroll down the page to the Turnitin assignment link.
3. Click on the Turnitin assignment link.
4. The Turnitin Assignment Dashboard page will display.
5. Click on the grade.
6. The Turnitin Document Viewer will open in a new window.
If the instructor has made any general comments on the paper, they will show up in the General Comments window pane. In this example, the instructor did not make any general comments.
7. Click on the Rubric Scorecard icon.
8. The comments on the rubric will display.
9. To view the entire rubric, click on 'View full size rubric in a new window'.
10. The complete rubric will display in a new window.
You have now learned how to view the instructor's comments and the completed rubric for a Turnitin assignment in your course in TITANium.