How do I allow students to see the Similarity Report after the due date?
You will learn how to set your Turnitin assignment, so that students can view the Originality/Similarity Report after the submission deadline.
Follow these steps after you have created a Turnitin assignment within your course in TITANium.
1. Enter your course in TITANium.
2. Click on the Turnitin assignment link.
In this example, the Turnitin link is called "Response Paper".
3. Click on the Settings tab.
4. Click on Optional settings.
5. Check the box to allow students to view the Similarity Reports.
6. Click on Submit.
7. Close the Turnitin tab, if necessary.
8. The student can now view the Similarity report.
Below is a sample student view of Turnitin. The Similarity report score displays to the right of the title of the paper.
You have now learned how to set a Turnitin assignment to display the Originality report to each student.