How do I export a Turnitin rubric?
You will learn how to export a rubric from a Turnitin assignment in your course in TITANium. Before you can export a rubric, you must first create a Turnitin assignment in your course and have a rubric which you have already created or imported in Turnitin.
Exporting the rubric is the easiest way to share a rubric with a colleague.
1. Click on the Turnitin assignment link in your course.
2. Click on the Settings tab.
3. Click on Optional settings.
4. Click on Launch Rubric Manager.
5. Click on the View available rubrics and rubric options icon.
7. Select Reflection Paper.
This Reflection Paper rubric was previously downloaded from http://turnitin.com/en_us/community/teaching-tools/rubrics/2130-reflection-paper and has a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
12. Click on Submit.
Back on the Settings page, click on Submit to save any changes to the Turnitin assignment.
You have now learned how to export a Turnitin rubric from a Turnitin assignment in your course.