How do I export a Turnitin rubric?
You will learn how to export a rubric from a Turnitin assignment in your course in TITANium. Before you can export a rubric, you must first create a Turnitin assignment in your course and have a rubric which you have already created or imported in Turnitin.
Exporting the rubric is the easiest way to share a rubric with a colleague.
1. Click on the Turnitin assignment link in your course.
2. Click on the Settings tab.
3. Click on Optional settings.
4. Click on Launch Rubric Manager.
The link to launch the Rubric Manager is in the Attach a rubric to this assignment section of the Optional settings.
5. Click on the View available rubrics and rubric options icon.
If the rubric you want to export is already selected, then you can skip to Step 8 Click on the Import/Export options icon.
6. Select the title of the rubric you want to export.
7. Select Reflection Paper.
8. Click on the Import/Export options icon.
9. Select Export.
10. The file will download to your computer.
11. Click on the red X to close the Rubric Manager window.
12. Click on Submit.
Back on the Settings page, click on Submit to save any changes to the Turnitin assignment.
You have now learned how to export a Turnitin rubric from a Turnitin assignment in your course.