How do I import a Turnitin rubric?
You will learn how to import a rubric into the Turnitin assignment in your course in TITANium. Before you can import a rubric, you must first create a Turnitin assignment in your course. You must also have a Turnitin rubric (.rbc) file which can be exported from some other instructor's Turnitin assignment or downloaded from the Internet (turnitin.com), such as the rubric used in this example.
1. Click on the Turnitin assignment link in your course.
2. Click on the Settings tab.
3. Click on Optional settings.
4. Click on Launch Rubric Manager.
The link to launch the Rubric Manager is in the Attach a rubric to this assignment section of the Optional settings.
5. Click on the View/Import Export Options icon.
The rubric template will appear within the Rubric Manager.
6. Select Import.
7. Drag the rubric file to the import box.
8. Click on the Back to Rubric Form manager icon.
9. Click on the View available rubrics and rubric option menu.
10. Select Reflection Paper.
Select the title of the rubric you want to use.
11. The Reflection Paper rubric displays.
12. Click on the red X to close the window.
13. Select Reflection Paper in the drop down list of rubrics.
Back on the Settings page, select the title of the rubric you just imported.
14. Click on Submit.
Your rubric is now attached to this one Turnitin assignment.
You have now learned how to import a Turnitin rubric and attach it to a specific Turnitin assignment in your course.