How can students view Turnitin comments provided by their instructor?
You will learn how to view the grade and feedback comments your instructor created for you in Turnitin.
Once the instructor of your course has made the feedback available to students, you, as a student, can view your grade and feedback comments as created by your instructor.
This guide has been updated for TITANium 2019-2020.
1. Click on the Turnitin link within your course in TITANium
Remember that the Turnitin link in TITANium uses a puzzle piece shaped icon.
2. Click on the title of the assignment.
3. Verify the Feedback release date.
4. Click on the title of your paper or on the Pencil icon
5. Note the Comment icon on top of the paper and the Text Comment column on the right side of the paper
6. Click on the Comment to view associated explanation.
7. As you scroll down through the paper, other comments may appear
8. Click on the Instructor Feedback icon.
9. Click on Play to listen to a voice recording.
10. Read the text comment below.
11. Click on View Rubric.
12. The rubric displays.
You have learned how to view the feedback comments as provided by your instructor using Turnitin's Feedback Studio.