Student: How do I attach a file to a forum post?
You will learn how to attach a file to a forum post in your course in TITANium.
First log in to your course in TITANium. Then, follow these steps below.
This guide has been updated for TITANium 2019-2020.
1. Within your course, click on the link to the forum.
2. Click on Add a new discussion topic.
Note: There are several types of forums your instructor can choose from. The title of the link to create a new post differs according to the forum type. For example, it may state to Add a new topic, Add a new discussion, or in some forums you can only Reply to a post.
3. Type a Subject title.
4. Add text and other content to the Message textbox as desired.
Some other content you might want to insert in the textbox may be a YouTube video or an image.
5. Drag and drop a file to the Attachment area.
6. Click on Post to forum.
7. The post now displays within the forum.
Other students can click on the link to the video file to download the file. Attached images and video will be embedded automatically into your post
8. Click on Edit to make any changes to your post.
By default, you have 30 minutes to edit your post if you need to make any changes.
Edit allows you to make changes to your post.
Delete allows you to remove your post.
Reply allows you to post a response.
You have now learned how to attach a file to your forum post.