Student: How do I insert a YouTube video in my forum post?
You will learn how to include (insert, embed) a YouTube video in your forum post in your course in TITANium.
First log in to your course in TITANium. Then, follow these steps below.
1. Click on the link to the forum in your course.
Note: The first forum on your course main page is usually the Announcements forum which is meant for your instructor to post messages (and automatically send out an email) to the participants in the course.
The second forum listed in this sample course is intended for students to post an introduction.
2. Click on Add a new discussion topic.
Depending upon the forum type, the name of the button may be "Add a new topic", "Add a new discussion topic" or "Reply".
3. Type a title.
4. Type any desired text in the Message textbox.
Some other content you might want to insert in the textbox may be an image.
5. In a new tab, navigate to the YouTube video you want to insert.
6. Copy the URL.
7. Paste the URL into the textbox.
8. Select the URL text.
9. Click on the Hyperlink button in the toolbar of the textbox.
10. Paste the URL.
11. Click on Create link.
12. Click on Post to forum.
13. The video now displays within your post.
14. Click on Edit to make any changes to your post.
By default, you have 30 minutes to edit your post if you need to make any changes.
Edit allows you to make changes to your post.
Delete allows you to remove your post.
Export to portfolio allows you to save the post as an HTML web page.
You have now learned how to insert a YouTube video in your forum post in your course in TITANium.