Student: How do I log in to TITANium via the CSUF Student Portal?
You will learn how to log in to TITANium via the CSUF Student Portal.
1. Navigate to the CSUF homepage.
2. Click on the Students tab.
3. Type your student username and password.
4. Click on the Login button.
5. Click on the TITANium link.
6. Click on the TITANium button for the appropriate academic year.
7. Your Dashboard in TITANium will display.
Timeline is the default view when you enter the Dashboard. If the instructor has opened the course and has entered due dates and activity completion dates, then you will see them listed. If not, then no course information will display.
1. Click on the Courses tab.
If you do not have any activities listed in the Timeline tab, click on the Courses tab.
2. Click on the Future tab.
Tip: If your course is not listed in the In progress tab, try the Future tab. Courses are organized by Start and End dates.
3. Your course is now listed.
Note: This sample course has been opened by the instructor even though the start date has not yet been reached. Once the start date has passed, then the course will be listed in the In progress tab.
If the instructor has set due dates and activity completion dates, then those activities will display by due date.
You have now learned how to login to TITANium via the CSUF Student Portal.