Student: How do I reply to a forum post?
You will learn how to reply to a forum post in your course in TITANium.
1. Enter your course in TITANium.
2. Click on the link to the forum.
3. View the forum posts.
The forum type shown below is a standard forum displayed in a blog-like format. Other forum types may look a little differently.
4. At the bottom of the post, click on Discuss this topic.
In some other forum types, you may see the Reply link instead.
5. Click on Reply.
6. Type a Subject title.
7. Type a text message in the text box.
8. Decide whether to subscribe.
Subscribing to a forum means that you will receive an email every time a participant makes a new post or a reply to a post. In this sample forum, subscription is optional. The instructor determines whether subscription is optional or mandatory.
9. Drag and drop an image file to attach it to your post.
10. Click on Post to forum.
11. The post will display below the parent post.
12. Click on Edit.
By default, you have 30 minutes to edit your post if you need to make any changes.
Sum of ratings will show the points given for your post. This only appears if the forum is set by the instructor to be graded via "sum of ratings"; other options include "count of ratings", "average of ratings", etc.
Edit allows you to make changes to your post.
Delete allows you to remove your post.
Export to portfolio allows you to save the post as an HTML web page.
You have now learned how to reply to a forum post.