Student: How do I update my TITANium user profile?
You will learn how to update your TITANium user profile, including adding an image and text.
Begin by logging in to the Cal State Fullerton Portal and then into TITANium.
1. Upon log on in TITANium, view your Dashboard.
2. Click on your User menu and select Profile.
4. Scroll down to Email display and decide whether to keep your email private from other students.
By default, your email address is only visible to other students in your course. However, if you prefer to keep it as private as possible, you may hide it from all other students by selecting Hide my email address from everyone. Of course, instructors can see all email addresses in their course, even if you choose to hide it.
5. Scroll down to the Description text box.
You can add text, hyperlinks, images, videos, etc. to this text box by clicking on the appropriate icon in the text box toolbar. Text and an image are shown below as an example.
For text, just start typing in the textbox. For an image, you can drag and drop into the text box or you can click on the Insert image button. Be sure to edit the image down to size before uploading. The larger the image file size, the longer it will take the web page to load when users view it.
When adding an image, you should also add a text description of the image by double-clicking on the image then typing text into the description field.
6. Drag and drop an image file into the Profile picture upload area.
8. Type information if desired in the Additional names section.
9. Type some tags in the Interests section, if desired.
10. In the Options section, you can add additional information if desired.
12. View your updated TITANium profile page.
You have now learned how to update your TITANium profile for other users to view.