How do I export my Grades (Gradebook) to Excel?
You will learn how to export your Grades (Gradebook) to Excel.
1. Enter your Course.
2. Click on Grades in the Nav drawer.
3. Click on the dropdown menu.
Likewise, you could choose to click on the Export tab, then on the Excel sub-tab.
4. Select Excel spreadsheet.
5. Check or uncheck the grade items you want to export.
6. Select the information you want to have included in the report.
Note: Feedback exports well, but may not import well. Do not try to import Feedback unless you are certain there are no commas or other characters may not import well.
7. Click on Download.
8. You now have the gradebook data in Excel.
You have now learned how to export your Grades to Excel.