How do I include empty grade items in the Course total?
You will learn how to include empty grade items in the Course total which students see in the User report.
Note the Course total in this sample. The default for the Course total setting is to exclude empty grade items from the course total. Thus, providing students with a running total.
1. Click on Gradebook setup in the Administration block.
2. Click on Edit to the right of the title of the course.
3. Select Edit settings from the drop down menu.
4. Click on Show more....
5. Deselect the checkbox for the Exclude empty grades field.
6. Click on Save changes.
7. The User report now displays the total possible points.
You have now learned how to include empty grade items in the course total for students to view in the User report.