How do I drop the lowest grade?
You will learn how to drop the lowest grade of a series of grade items within your course in TITANium.
3. Scroll down to the bottom of the Gradebook setup page and click on Add category.
The Gradebook setup page is where you add and organize Grade items and Categories (folders of Grade items). You can also create custom calculations and choose various methods of aggregating Grade items.
In order to drop the lowest grade, you need to have a category of grade items which have the same maximum and minimum points possible.
6. Type the number of grade items you want to drop.
8. Check the boxes to the right of all of the grade items you want to move to the new category.
12. The Student User report will show which score was dropped.
In this example, all of the quizzes have been graded. Since two of the quizzes have only 8 points awarded, TITANium will randomly choose one of those two to drop.
Before the Quizzes are graded, TITANium will randomly choose one of them to drop. So, graded or not-graded, one quiz will always be dropped.
13. Note that the category total only includes 5 of the 6 quizzes listed.
You have now learned how to drop the lowest grade in a series of grade items.