How do I remove a Grade item override?
You will learn how to remove a Grade item override (a Category total as well) in the gradebook in your course in TITANium.
A grade item override is when a grade has been manually (perhaps unintentionally) entered into the gradebook (via the Grader report or the Single view page) into a category total column or an activity grade column. Activities should be graded within the activity via the course main page. Category totals should not be overridden; otherwise, they will no longer display any updated scores.
1. Enter your course in TITANium.
2. Click on Grades in the Nav drawer.
3. In the Grader report, note the yellow cells.
The Grader report page opens by default. Note that there are some cells on the spreadsheet which are a yellowish color.
In this guide, the Course total column has been 'overridden', meaning that it will not display the aggregated points it was intended to display.
4. Click on the pencil to the right of the affected column title.
The Pencil icon will take us to the Single view page within the gradebook.
5. Click on Override None.
To remove all of the overrides for this column, click on None. To remove only an individual override, click on the check mark associated with that student.
6. Click on Save.
7. Click on Continue.
8. Click on Continue.
9. The Grade override has now been removed.
10. Use the dropdown menu to return to the Grader report.
11. The column no longer has a different background color and is calculating correctly.
You have now learned how to remove a Grade item (or category item) override within your gradebook.