How do I move Grade items or Categories in the gradebook?
You will learn how to move an individual grade item or category within the gradebook, as well as how to move multiple grade items into a different Category.
1. Enter your course in TITANium.
2. Click on the Gear icon.
3. Select Gradebook setup.
4. The Gradebook setup page will display.
What do you want to do?
Follow these steps to move one or more grade items into a different category (folder).
1. Tick the checkboxes of the grade items you want to move.
2. Click on Choose dropdown menu.
3. Select the name of the category where you want to move the grade items.
4. Those grade items are now in the designated category.
The grade items are indented under the category name indicating that they are in that category.
Follow these steps to move one grade item into a different category (folder).
1. Click on the Move icon.
2. Click on the space where you want to move the grade item.
3. The grade item is now in the location where you designated.
Follow these steps to move one category to a different location in the gradebook.
1. Click on the Move icon for that category.
2. Click on the space where you want to move it to.
3. The category is now in the designated location.
You have now learned how to move individual Grade items or Categories to another location in the gradebook, as well as how to move multiple Grade items to a different Category.