How do I make the Grades visible to students in my course?
By default the Grades (gradebook) will be visible to the students in your course. However, they can only see the grade points for grade items that you have already graded, and they can only see their own grades.
Follow these steps to hide the gradebook from the students in your course.
1. Enter your course in TITANium.
2. Click on the Gear icon.
3. Select Edit settings.
4. Scroll down the page, and click on Appearance.
5. Select Yes from the Show gradebook to students.
1. Select No.
2. Grades no longer displays in the Nav drawer.
6. Click on Save and display.
You have now learned how to hide or show the gradebook to the students in your course in TITANium.