How do I access the course Reports?
You will learn how to access the course reports (learning analytics) to view the student activity within your course. There are seven types of reports and logs which you can view to verify your students' activity.
2. Click on Reports.
3. The seven types of reports are displayed.
What does each report do for me?
A. Engagement analytics
The Engagement analytics report provides information about student progress against a range of indicators. This report provides feedback on the level of "engagement" of each student. In this report the word "engagement" refers to activities which have been identified by current research to have an impact on student success in an online class.
The Logs report is a list of the activity within a course. You can see which course pages, activities, and resources were accessed, by whom, and when. You can filter the log by:
- Class - all of your classes are listed in the drop down menu
- Participants - lists teacher, teacher's assistant, and all registered students
- Days - list either all days or individual days up to a month and a half
- Activities - list all the activities such as assignments that are part of the course
- Actions - filters by the following kinds of actions: Create, view, update, delete
- Educational level - filters teacher, teacher assistants, and students
C. Live logs
D. Activity Report
E. Course participation
F. Activity completion
You have now learned how to access the course reports to view student activity within your course.