How do I send a message using the Participants link in my course?
You will learn how to use the Participants link (located in the Nav drawer) in your course to send a message to a student. This is a convenient way to send messages to students in your course.
1. Enter your course in TITANium.
2. Click on the Participants link in the Nav drawer.
3. View the list of participants in the course.
4. Select the student(s) you want to message.
5. Scroll down to the bottom of the page.
6. Use the dropdown menu to select 'Send a message'.
Use the dropdown menu to select 'Send a message'.
7. Type a text message.
Type a text message. Images, videos, and files can only be included as links, not as attachments or embeds.
8. Click on Send message.
By default, this message will be sent to the student via email and Messages within TITANium.
9. The message has been sent.
You have now learned how to send a message to a student in your course using the Participants link within the Nav drawer.