How do I add a Label?
You will learn how to add a Label to your course in TITANium. The Label resource enables you to add content to your course main page. Labels may contain plain or formatted text, images, video, flash multimedia, mp3 audio, etc.
1. Enter your course in TITANium.
Click on the Gear icon.
Click on Turn editing on.
The Gear menu reveals the following links: Edit settings, Turn editing on, Filters, Gradebook setup, Outcomes, Backup, Restore, Import, Recycle bin, Reset, and More...
2. Click on Add resource or activity.
3. Choose Label from the Resources list.
4. Click on Add.
5. Add your content to the Label text box.
Many types of content can be included, such as plain or formatted text, images, video, audio, flash, etc.
6. Click on Save and return to course.
7. Drag the Label to where you want it to display.
8. The Label is now in the desired location.
You have now learned how to add a Label to your course main page in TITANium.