How do I add a Book?
You will learn how to add a Book resource to your course in TITANium. The Book enables you to add resources and content to your course in a book-like format with one or more pages. Those pages may contain text, images, video, animation, flash multimedia, hyperlinks, YouTube video, etc.
1. Enter your course in TITANium.
2. Click on the Gear icon.
3. Click on Turn editing on.
The Gear menu reveals the following links: Edit settings, Turn editing on, Filters, Gradebook setup, Outcomes, Backup, Restore, Import, Recycle bin, Reset, and More...
4. Click on Add an activity or resource in the desired Topic section.
5. Click on Book in the Resources list.
6. Click Add.
7. Type a Name for the Book.
8. Type a description if desired.
9. Under Appearance, go with the default of change the look.
10. Click on Save and display.
11. Type a Chapter title and add content.
For content, you can add text, images, video, hyperlinks, etc.
12. Click on Save changes.
13. Click on the Plus sign to add a new chapter.
Each Chapter is a separate page.
14. When you are finished adding chapters, return to the course main page.
Click on the title of the course in the breadcrumb to go to the course main page.
15. View the course main page with the Book displayed.
Follow these steps to view the course as a student.
1. Click on the User menu and select Switch role to...
2. Click on Switch role to Student.
3. Viewing the course main page as a Student, click on the Book link.
4. View the first page of a sample Book.
5. Note the Table of Contents on the right.
Click on a topic in the Table of Contents to go to that page.
6. Note the navigation arrows on the right.
Click on the arrow to go to the next page or previous page.
You have now learned how to add a Book to your course in TITANium.