How do I add a Workshop activity?
You will learn how to add a Workshop activity in your course in TITANium. With the Workshop activity module, you can have students submit text or files for peer review (including grading and comments), according to a rubric you upload. Students receive two grades in the gradebook (a grade for submitting and a grade for how the reviewers rated their submission).
Follow these steps to create a Workshop activity where students submit a paper (Word document), are assigned two papers to assess, and are in return assessed by two other students as a useful step in the writing revision process before submitting a final draft of their paper to you, the instructor.
1. Enter your course.
2. Turn editing on.
Click the Turn editing on link within the ADMINISTRATION block or click on the Turn editing on button at the top right-corner of the course main page.
3. Click on Add an activity or resource .
7. Expand Grading settings and select Accumulative grading.
8. Select a grade for submission and a grade for assessment.
12. Decide whether to Allow submissions after the deadline.
14. Select Enabled and optional for Overall feedback mode.
16. Select open and submission deadline.
17. Check to Switch to the next phase after the submissions deadline.
22. Select 2 reviews per submission.
29. Click on Save and close when finished.
You have now learned how to add a Workshop activity to your course for peer assessment.