How do I add Scheduler activity?
You will learn how to add a Scheduler activity to your course in TITANium. The Scheduler activity module allows you to schedule appointments with students or groups of students, and to assign a grade if desired.
Follow these steps to create a Scheduler activity.
1. Enter your course.
2. Turn editing on.
Click the Turn editing on link within the ADMINISTRATION block or click on the Turn editing on button at the top right-corner of the course main page.
3. Click on Add an activity or resource .
7. Choose Students can register for 1 appointment in this scheduler.
8. In the Grade section, choose select Point and 5 as the Maximum points.
To change this Activity to Extra credit, read this article on How do I create an Extra Credit assignment?.
16. Select start and end times.
17. Choose Yes for Divide into slots.
27. The slots have now been added.
You have now learned how to create a Scheduler activity for your course in TITANium.