How do I add a Quiz?
You will learn how to add a Quiz Activity to your course in TITANium.
Follow these steps to learn how to make a simple course orientation quiz using mostly the default settings for a Quiz activity.
1. Enter your course.
2. Turn editing on.
Click the Turn editing on link within the ADMINISTRATION block or click on the Turn editing on button at the top right-corner of the course main page.
3. Click on Add an activity or resource.
7. Click on Save and display.
9. Click on Add.
10. Select a random question.
In this demonstration we are adding questions which have already been created. Read this section to learn how to create questions.
15. Adjust the Maximum grade as desired and click on Save.
17. You can navigate the quiz.
19. Student scores will report to the Grades.
You have now learned how to create a basic quiz in your course in TITANium.